Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guilty me~

Gosh,
i slept for 10 hours++...
how could i...
why just dun have any pressure on my assignment..my essay..
just feel guilty about that...
two more days to go for submission..
should be enough time..
but i hate myself slacking so much actually..
i am not sure am i on the right track as well,
hope to get more resouces to support my essay..
yoyo!
since the answer in your heart,
just do it if you think that is work..
everyone is supporting you!!
you should know the consequeces for every decision you make..
we are telling you about the outcomes that you might face, not stressing you..
i know you just need time,
dun hope you think about sutff that not necessary to worry about,
jiayou ok?
anything just tell me,
i will be there for you=)
yoyo!
**i want milk~~~
hoho...

4 comments:

PK said...

i oneday oli sleep for 4hours oli =.=|||

pity T_T

btw, my heart and soul also will support ur every decision you have made =)

von and 4b and me also hv to jiayou =)

Anonymous said...

my dear ="(


-phoebe-

Von's moment said...

dear, you can do it, k?
no matter wat, everyone supporting u!!
21st la!!! be mature k!!

Anonymous said...

jia u! :)
we gonna study itf and ca together

sek