Thursday, May 7, 2009

Slack to the MAX~

Slack Slack Slack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLACKING is crime!!!
what am i doing here?? slack for whole day,not really doing final check for my essay, just print it as i wish...
although done it since this afternoon, but i waste my whole day for nothing!!
feel guilty, because of my mood, i cant do revision, i cant do tax assignment, i cant do my tut question..
Hate myself to the max......
the biggest thing happen today was ran down to the ground, since fire alarm ring and got smoke somemore..
but actually till now i dunno wat happen.. no idea..
yeah, gonna have my new life soon, cant wait for that!! new life i am coming!!
cant wait for bubble tea as well.. addicted with it!!! pearl pearl pearl!!
Promise again~~ work hard, pray for it, amen~~
ohya, Happy Birthday to TAN SEK CHENG~~ have fun ya tomorr0w~~
let drink bubble tea next time,haha..

No comments: