Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cheer cheer cheer~~

Can you Cheer me up?
i need someone actually.
i know there is someone for me, it just he is not that one can cure this kind of hurt..
dfgf
i think i done my part,
i treat with my sincere heart,
i think..
but what happen then..
i had tried to ignore stupid and chidish thought,
but it just cant work that well..
i think, i should stay away then..
is the only solution..
i will feel better..
it just not as the past time we have together.
it really change to somehow, dunno what shit..
fgdfg
is another winter coming soon,
it mean i am here about one year soon..
time really running fast without notice us..
just one and half months i might back in MSIA,
in condition that i found other room for next sem,
seeing all my lovely one..
i miss them so much,
being with them,
just can relax talk about anything, everything..
fdgdf
Just ignore me awhile,
i am done..
HRMT on going........

No comments: