Sunday, April 26, 2009

Move on now!!

EVON LIEW!!
Please get started!!
No more delay please!
if still delay, deserve an ass kick!!!
Argggggggggggggggg~~~~~~~~~~~~

gfdggStop slacking!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow!!!
i must!!!
I have to!!! Move on, work on it!!!

>>Promise to myself<<
fgdgf
get enough from you,
dare to do that again on me,
u will.....
hm...let me think...
but, i still miss you<3

sometime i think i have already get through it,
i hope i am, but sometime the feeling still quite strong..

grdrrdfgdg
~~I Miss Fei bi~~
who going back ipoh soon,i also want leh dear~~


..2.31am, perth..Moody.. by Zhu @_@




2 comments:

PK said...

vonvon :)
dun worry ....
u sure will hv fren will help you in dealing with this matter de :)

dun gv up lol

may the God bless you ...

Ai Mei said...

Must have strong determination :) All the best.

xoxo