Saturday, April 25, 2009

Miss my lovely man<3

..I miss him..
I really do miss him a lot..
When can we really meet each other??
When can i back to the time i relying on my Man~~
Quite a sudden, i miss him a lot..
I miss him everyday..
just today, i feel like crying when i am thinking about him..
Am i too emo?
yes, i am..
just miss him, nothing wrong with me<3
i miss the time we have been together all the time..
Since we met each other as friends, he knew that i gonna fly off soon,
but he still love me, care about me as much as he can..
i do appreciate what he does for me,
that really lovely=)
thus, when every time we got chance for being together, we really appreciate the time..
..thanks for everything, my Man..
you are my hope, my strength, you are the most lovely one=)
<3">

2 comments:

PK said...

celion dion :P

Cuz im your Lady~~~~~~
And you were my Man ~~~~~~~

so called The Powr of Love~~~~


really admire von and phil :)
when i can get it?? haha

Von's moment said...

lolxx..admire??
when v got problem that time u dunno oni la..
haha..