Monday, April 20, 2009

**Happy**

No matter how you feel, how you think, how you react, life still goes on as usual!!
If you are happy, you have to go uni ; if you are sad, you still need to go uni..
so?? what is the different??
life goes on as usual, everyone have their own stuff to busy on..
me too..
Yes, i choose to be happy now, i swear!! =x
live for myself, live for my life, love my life!!
heart my Friends that always with me, you all are my angels=)
forever heart you all~~
Everybody, appreciate what you got!!
gfgdgfd
Happy 21st birthday to My dearest, Tan Chien Lin=)
i have nothing special, nothing nice word to wish you..
but, i truly wish you happy birthday~~
i heart my Lin~<3
Big gal jor, no more emo as von k=0
fvvfv
Another Big person in my life~
my fantasy man=)
having final exam now..
wish him good luck and all the best, my dear!!
kill Company law!! kill it kill it!!
My Man never let me down right=)
Love ya<3
Fall in love with a song!
我听见有人叫你宝贝
although i didn't hear my dear call other baobei,
but i truly love this song without any reason,ahahaaa...

2 comments:

PK said...

hv to happy together =)
no matter wat situation,
we are wat we are,
when there is no way, the God will find a way for you =)

Chien Lin said...

u r always lin's von
lolx
von muz happy forever
tats lin's wish
promise ya =)
love ya and miss u