Sunday, March 22, 2009

Emo-ing DAY~

Von is EMO-ing...
no mood to do homework since tomorrow is stream A, not my turn to present my work..
longtime never blog,
as stupid dear said i am happy ever after the super long break..
now i only realise here are the place that let me relieve my stress, my unhappiness..
but not happiness~
now back to studies..
i thought i am back to the study mode..
but now i think i am not..
how..how..how..
i wanted to study..
but really no mood at all..
all the exam and assignment is on the way coming towards me,
how..
spend whole day on nothing..
hate myself so so so much..
cant do anything well..
Miss my dear..
Miss my dear friens..

Thanks for everyone that concern about me after i back to perth,

i am fine..
as usual,
but just sometime will emo awhile..
as usual..
not that homesick already,
thanks my dear,
always by my side=)

2 comments:

PK said...

emo is gud sumtimes... =)
but dun too over lol =)
hehe


finally u r blogging

Von's moment said...

Thanks bao for the concern,i am ok=)

ya,finally,lolxx