Monday, December 15, 2008

mY 2Oth Birthday~

15th December 2008
Ah chu Birthday=)
Thanks to all my friends celebrate with me,
although long time didnt really keep in touch with you all...
really feel glad that have you all...
1st celebration, 12th december, TGI Friday
~Von~
~Four of Us~
~Tina @ Friends~ ~KaH ^ Von^Lin^Bear~
2nd celebration, 14th december, Browns Cafe
Ling^ Jia^Von^Mung^Linli~

My dear Jia, 8 years friendship=)

My dear=)
After the 2nd celebration, My dear be the gentleman sending all the girls back, for sure i am the last, when i reach home, my dear asked me go in 1st, then he disappear for more than 1 hours, i am really wondering what he doing, ok, 2 something, he called me,asking me come out from m house...
when i went out from my gate, it was so suprise when i saw something in his car...
16 cup cakes with hand make roses...
it was so so so sweet...
he really put alot of effort in it,
thanks my dear=)
i really do happy on my 20th birthday because of your suprise=)
~Cupcakes with those roses~
Thanks to all my friends and those who called and SMS me,thanks that still remember my birthday=)
tomorrow is my penang trip, after than trip i will come back to claim all my meals which being promise by somebody,haha...







3 comments:

Winnie Koh said...

Happy Birthday to you....

Anonymous said...

phoebe here~~
my dear..happy birthday to u once again~!!
oooohhh..look sweet neh!!!
miss you~~

Anonymous said...

bao's here...
happy buffday to Evon :=)

enjoy ur trip in sg lol :P