Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hmmm...

Hmm...
today just finish all my classes for this week..
saturday is my Financial accounting test,
it carry 30% of my whole unit..
actually quite alot..
but i feel like got nothing to study,
by the way,
i oso lazy to read the fat text book...
still got one day plus for fa test,
but i really no mood to study it,
and feel so empty,
dunno what to do..
somemore,
nex week is my study break,
an one day trip wif frien,
or mayb more n more shopping,
but,
not really tat excited...
dunno why..
super empty now..
not excited for my break as well...
no motivation..

ohya,
got bored wif my songs...
although got sum is new song,
but yet cant find my favourite except LUCKY,
super nice,
today i listen this song i think more than 5 times,haha...
but quite dun und y is so lucky tat in love wif best frien??
k..
stop here,
chao~~
tired,
but jus finish ate dinner,
cant sleep at these moment if not wil getting fat...


*wan to try shop alone,can i??*

Q~Von~Q

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

phoebe here~~
wat happen to u arr..my dear von~
y feel so empty?
u cnt feel that my soul is owiz follow u??
haha....u wont be so lonely..

Von's moment said...

lolxx..
really cant feel wor,
hope u r really here my dear...
sobsob...

Anonymous said...

relax~~ take it easy~~~~~
:)

study break take your time go to relax and enjoy lol :)

Anonymous said...

i am bao haha
forgot to write my name pai seh pai seh :P

Phil said...

yalo...u got a week break.jz put all those studies stuff behind n letz hv a enjoyable week playing n hanging around.empty???y le?u oso din mention to ur dear wat happen2u...alwiz keep tiz n tht in ur heart.sharing is caring.i reali got time for u..no worries...as long as u need me n u open ur mouth then i can dump d things behind n listen watz ur feeling rite now...i'm with u.