Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going to be one month here..

Finally got time for my blog,
busy for whole 4 weeks,
what i am actually busy with??
Now only week 4 here,
i started with stress..
so swt rite,
i oso think that..
this few days i keep emo-ing,
make my dear in trouble,
sorry for that...
really sorry for that..
i cant really tell what i am thinking of,
because,
i knew is my problem,
i think at the negative way..

but although is my problem,
but my mind stil surround by the stupid thought..
cos,they are jus around me,
jus around the corner..
now,
keep pretending,
pretending i am happy,
very happy..
the oni thing i can do..
the oni thing...

but like i told my dear,
i need time,
really,
cos,evon is very strong one,
she can cope it by herself,
hopefully i can learn a good way to maintain a good friendship even a good relationship..
i am too selfish,
i knew that..
what i talking is jus like crap rite,
cos i really dunno how 2 tell out my mind,my taught...
Sorry..
n friends,
thank for ur concern,
but pls dun ask me y so emo,
i really dunno how 2 answer..
really..

PS: Bi,thanks for ur concern..i wil be strong ya,cos ur stickie soul wif me now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, be strong and take care ok??
see ya soon!! muaxx

Anonymous said...

babe,hope u can cope wif everythng well thr...i'm reli stil wif u.

Anonymous said...

hehe..gambateh ya~~!!
my dear evon!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe..gambateh ya~!!
my dear evon~!!
phoebe here~~~i will owiz support u! muackkkss!!