Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bye bye law~

Beautiful saturday..
but i choose to stay at home for my nice weekend,
this thurday,
me n rebe done sumthing so crazy,
we change our unit without consider for more than one day,
or can said not even few hours..
the story began on my LAW tut thursday morning 9am,
when i go in to the classroom,
i felt like i am surrounded by all final yr students,
although i cant sure that they r final yr onot,
but can c from their appearance,
nvm,
i am thinking tat sure got someone can help me,
mayb a guy opposite me can help me??
but...
when the tutor start talking,
when all of the student start answering,
i am sharking...
they all like really very pro..
n the tutor nv really give us the tutorial question's answer..
how i gonna pass tis unit...
is law...law leh...
super difficult one..

after get out of my class,
i got one hour break,
i am sitting outside social sciences thinking of changing unit while waiting for rebe..
so stupid rite,
sittting alone there...

at last,
i change bcos rebe oso wan 2 change as well..
both of us super random,
jus change without consider deeply..

BUT....
now v oni realise CB got Presentation~~~~
v going 2 die soon,
present in front everyone...
can v do tat??
n in every tut,
v have 2 take turn speak in front of the class...
tis call MARKETING CLASS!!!
Luckily,
presentation oni got 5 marks...
hoho...

and now v r fan-ing that me n rebe in different tut,
hopefully the tutor let me go monday class wif rebe,
then i am free on friday as usual..
hopefully..
God bless me...

1 comment:

Phil said...

friday free then good la...can go out hanging out around ya...change dy den change dy...don thk it bk...n thk tht how u gonna deal wif d consumer behaviour then...i'm sure tht u can...u surely can..

with love,ur dear
Phil