Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NOT IN MY MOOD

life is not treating me good anyway..
Was running after the time, is not under my control..
I feel insecure when I can't control,am I just being too demanding.
I start working hard since week 2, but still, it not working that well.
Depress till the level that i couldn't explain, do you understand how it feel?

I thought hard work does pay off? where is it? I can't see it still?
I am tired with it..

Was standing beside the river just now, my mind is blank, i couldn't answer those QUESTION MARKS in my mind..
Am i that incapable? Am I that useless?

Is there any PLAN B?
Back me up please...

I miss you..

4 comments:

PK said...

vonvon , add oil,

think positively =)

nothing is cant achieve one =)

just try your best , hope the VGod for the rest =)


take k

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy... there's always another plan to back up.
chill ^^
jia u tgt

sek

chumly said...

I am over fifty and on Plan......
well over 100 and still planning. Just like to have fun plans most of the time.

Anonymous said...

台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室 , 台湾辣妹直播聊天室