Thursday, July 9, 2009

~10 july~

As someone said i never update my blog..here you go..ahaha...
and update my face too=)
i hate my hairstyle leh,weird rite??
thank for your call.. i am delight ya=)
how i wish you are here...
i think we can chat till mid nite or morning..haha...

just done packing my room...
weird bah, come back here few weeks already,
now only pack my room..
haha...
now clean and comfort..
i am damn free now..keep complaining boring...
i shouldnt be like that...i should appreciate free time!!!
cant wait for weekend...my babe is back=) heart her neh<3

Happy birthday to EMO KING!!! hahaha... please fulfill my wish la... i know you like pool!!! ahah...

SATURDAY is my dear big day... i will be there=)


i am keep on forgetting the date,lolxx...siao liao~
stop here~~ need some rest...
nite to the WORLD~



No comments: