Friday, June 5, 2009

good news

Annoucement
Von will be landing on KLIA at 10.30p.m, 20 June 2009!!!
Cant wait for it..
i know i shouldn't so excited since two more days is my 1st paper!!
but i still cant hide my happiness!!
going to meet all my beloved!!!
although all of them are busy right now..
but i still hope that i can meet them!!! even once i am happy too=)
for your infor, i didnt found any houses for next sem,
i just leave without any concern, feel guilty about that...
but cant help,
i wan go back asap!!
homesick to the MAX..!!!
stop here..
is time back to study...
back to my TAX!!
spent 2 hours on flight booking, FML!!
Jiayou everyone!!! study is fun!!

2 comments:

PK said...

GOOD to hear that too :P
can meet VonVon soon :)
but mz prepare for your exam too :) hehe

take k till we meet :)

Ai Mei said...

awww.you're going back :( Can I tag along? So jealous of u!