Monday, May 18, 2009

Random cheer me!!


Random calls and messages from my dear friends, delight my life=)
It just cheer me up with simple caring words, i miss you all~~
I will work harder, wont give up k!!


My dear,
i know you are by my side all the time,
i appreciate that..
i know this pic quite long ago, {it showed how long we never meet each other,sobsob}
thanks for everything that you have done,
you are my Angel that really walk with me in darkness,
no matter what, you stand at my point think for me..
thanks for scolding me..
i know you are in hard time too.
but i sure u will go thru it one..
cos, you have me=)
Today is my Fei Zhu( i know he is not fei, but use to it,cos he called me the same way><) 1st day work=)
hope he is doing good, i know working is not easy,
is good to be train by this time..
Love you=)
JIAYOU,I miss you too=)
*pray pray pray for mummy still...
i realise that this month i did blog alot..
cos it hard time thru..
I HOPE i wont make my dear Down again..
gonna stop here, i am still in 3rd page of my CA for 2 hours++,><
hate SLACK..

2 comments:

PK said...

i realli miss you 2 so much =)
hehe...

Von's moment said...

haha..i will be back soon,anyway,i miss her so so much...