Saturday, May 16, 2009

bad, is bad, it really bad

Don't know what happen to me..
feel like crying out all my sadness, but, what am i sad for?
i dunno..
am i stress??
i dunno..i really have no idea..
something is clear now, but dun think i really getting over it..
i hope i can..
i hope i can go back to my comform zone..
my home..
i just cant stop thinking of nonsense..
i wan study, i wan concentrate..

i lost a precious pendant, the one given by an aunt that is very important to me..
i feel save with the pendant on my neck..
when i feel unsecure, i just hold on to it, it give hope and comfort to me..
i am just so careless..
i dun even know where i lost it..
and dun ask me what is the pendant about, i dunno how 2 explain it anyway..
i am lost actually..

by the way, i didnt lost our couple pendant, it still will me..
dunno what happen to us..
just can cried after hang up your call..

Just ignore me for a moment..

No comments: