Friday, April 10, 2009

11 April 2009 =)

Feel like blogging, but i have nothing to blog about..
maybe, can said, i am finish all my mid term tests and quiz,
i am free now.
having one week break..
but, dun really feel like holiday..
why??
it only one week..
is really not enough for me to do nothing,lolzz..
as in i told my frien, i like holiday without doing anything, just staying at home, hang around the house, watch mui drama, clean up the house or cook funny stuff...
but, i like travel as well, jus that i like FREE ENJOYABLE time..
Actually i am thinking about all the assignmenta as well, especially the 3000words essay,
how can i crap so much on that essay, longtime didnt write long essay...
i miss math....
* one thing in deep my heart,
i am unsecure with our friendship, but, i already promise my Haopengyou dun put too much on the friendship, i really will try, ok=)
In the end,
i still blog alot..lol..
*My dear is having final exam very very soon,
this is the last exam he have if he can graduate after this semester,
as i told my frien, i said if he cant graduate, i will broke up with him,
haha..
it really joking,
haha..
but the stupid dear really think that is true..
anyway,
jus do ur best and i will be supporting you k=)

1 comment:

PK said...

i also like holiday =)
hehehe...
von take k lol =)