Monday, October 13, 2008

Stupid von done sumthing wrong...

friends,
i dunno how many sorry that i have to say to really represent my apologize..
thanks alot for those that finding me in uni..
i oso dunno wat happen 2 me..
i felt like i am a little gal sitting outside my apartment waiting someone 2 save me..
i wanted 2 cry,but i told myself, there is nothing 2 cry on, i am old enough 2 handle tis kind of situation, i am not emo or playing missing games.. it jus a misund or i am too blur that where 2 meet wif rebe..

thanks rebe..
i feel so sorry that u worries abt me for fews hours or maybe tis few days,
it so scary that ur room mate suddenly cried without a reason,
but yet, i wil get well soon,
i knew wat am i doing, jus need sum time..
really sorry and thanks alot...

Jim, Ster and let...
thanks so much..
especially jim, ran around uni 2 find stupid emo von,
i promise u all i will stand strong,
thanks..

2ml rebe, ster, bao wan 2 bring me 2 beach,bcos they knew i am emo-ing,
they wanted 2 bring happy and laugh 2 me..thanks...
glad that have u all..

No comments: